The Jacob's Trouble Video Archives

Sunday, July 09, 2006

It's about dadgum time!


There just wasn't anywhere you few and feircely loyal Troublemakers could gather and talk about, well...us! So I thought it was high time I step into the 21st century and start a blog for fans of our defunct Christian alterna-pop band, Jacob's Trouble. I know there's a few of you guys out there still so feel free to add comments. I'll be posting things from time to time about the band and I'll be happy to answer any questiuons you guys might have.

Also, be sure to pop on over to http://www.myspace.com/jacobstrouble for a sneak peek in my personal archgives. I rotate the songs out every few months or so. They range from the hits to the obscure demo to the bootleg live recordings. I will also be posting links to the other former JT members sites as soon as I can gather them all all.

Menawhile, check back soon as I will be updating this blog soon.

Rooty-toot-toot! And God bless.

Jerry Davison
singer/songwriter/drummer/poser
Jacob's Trouble

No comments: